Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Back

HELLO, its been forever it seem's, I finally got internet about 10 minutes ago, and of course I had to check my blog its been weeks since I have been able to use a computer, Vernal isnt the fastest at setting it up but its done. We are having fun we live in a nice neighborhood with some really nice neighbor's, the first Monday we were hear the kids wanted to meet some friends so since I'm not shy we walked across the street she was a older lady but told us were the kids live, we then walked to there house and I knocked on there door she is my age with 3 kids we walked inside there home and visted while the kids played, her husband is a cop and was home for lunch thats probably why she was so willing to let us in, I talked to her daily and the kids play alot and her husband has taken my kids and her's to ride the horses, the schools are a little (I mean alot) Ruff its been an adjustment but its getting better, kylie has made some friends, the wards are quit large because there are alot of inactive's but they are super nice, my neighbor invited me the play Bunko the first week we were hear it was fun, they have a huge rec. center and we have a pass there so we go there alot, we have some friends that are playing Vollyball there and invite us quit abit there also, Its been super fun and Im so happy we are living here and have made alot of new friends so fast hear so it has made it easy to live hear, it's been great that the friends I've made are so excited and they interduse you to there friends tonight I got invited to movies with some new girls hear, Chris thinks its awesome and Chris loves his job, and for me at Checker its not bad it's a mess so I just clean all day but I am only working while Kylie is at School, and Emily has the cutest babysitter she loves it she is the only kid there and loves the one on one. I have new pictures I will down load them soon. Miss ya all

3 comments:

Ryan and Megan said...

Holy crap- You do exist! I'm glad to hear from you and miss you guys a ton. We'll have to come for a visit soon, maybe the dinosaur museam won't be as lame now we have kids! Talk to you soon-

Julie said...

Jan, I am glad you are up and running, I just don't know how you made it without your computer. It's so fun to see you merging into the ward and community so fast. I am proud of you.

Peggy Eddleman said...

I'm really glad you are loving your new place so much! Good on you for being so social and making friends so quickly! I'd give you a pat on the back if you didn't live so dang far away. ;-)