What's not to say about Kylie, she is generous, thoughtful, caring, loving, and gentle, she is her little sister's best friend, 99.5% of the time, (its her sister's fault for that 5%) she is patient with Emily for the most part she plays what Emily wants, just because she likes to make her happy, I know sometimes she would like it to be all about Kylie, but I think she enjoys it, but this year she said she had the worst thanksgiving ever and I had to remind her that just because she got hurt there was tons of good also, she tripped going down the stairs and tryed to catch herself with her hand and cracked a small bone in her arm, she has a brace on for a few weeks. ( she told me she was hoping for a cast ;)) but thank goodness she only has to wear a brace. But this time Emily was thoughtful of Kylie. Kylie didn't complain about the pain, or the trip to the hospital, in fact we were dragging the question's out of her as to how bad her arm was, but it didn't take long before she was running around like nothing happened. thanks goodness.
Monday, November 30, 2009
It's me Kylie
What's not to say about Kylie, she is generous, thoughtful, caring, loving, and gentle, she is her little sister's best friend, 99.5% of the time, (its her sister's fault for that 5%) she is patient with Emily for the most part she plays what Emily wants, just because she likes to make her happy, I know sometimes she would like it to be all about Kylie, but I think she enjoys it, but this year she said she had the worst thanksgiving ever and I had to remind her that just because she got hurt there was tons of good also, she tripped going down the stairs and tryed to catch herself with her hand and cracked a small bone in her arm, she has a brace on for a few weeks. ( she told me she was hoping for a cast ;)) but thank goodness she only has to wear a brace. But this time Emily was thoughtful of Kylie. Kylie didn't complain about the pain, or the trip to the hospital, in fact we were dragging the question's out of her as to how bad her arm was, but it didn't take long before she was running around like nothing happened. thanks goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kylie really is such a sweetie! I sure love her! LOVED being around her so much at Thanksgiving! I love the new pic on your blog - especially because that means it worked!
Darnit that is no fun!! To be hurt and not get a cast- the ultimate sign of coolness in grade school- :)
Ps. How did you fix your blog- It updated and said that you posted something new! I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.
Kylie really is a good girl! We had tons of fun with her at our house! (Even after the arm breaking.) Alecia has already started praying that you guys will have a safe trip back here in a month!
good to hear that it wasn't broken! that is NOT fun! can't wait to see you all for christmas!!
Oh how sad tell her to get better soon! She is a doll!
Post a Comment