Sunday, April 25, 2010

3 New post, and This is our new dog

This is Brindley SHE I keep calling her an him, is 11 weeks old, she is pretty cute with the girls hopefully the new doesn't wear off and the kids keep her company.. Oh ya Emily likes her it took her a little to get to be okay with her but she is OK with her

5 comments:

Kristine said...

That's good the kids like her! She is cute. Love the sweater!

Kristy said...

She is darling! I hope that Tristan and I will meet her one day.

Peggy said...

She's so cute! I bet everyone loves her and are so excited to once again have a dog! (Even you, right? Right?)

Ronda said...

What a cute dog. My kids would love one too, but I am also worried about it getting not so fun anymore and the kids ignoring it.

Julie said...

What a cute little puppy. you even picked a cute name. I too like the sweater, she is getting spoiled already.