Friday, April 30, 2010

Kylie is 9

Today is my Girly Girl's Birthday!! where has the time gone I was thinking today, we were looking at some pictures from over the years and I cannot believe how much she has changed. I am almost sadden to think how she has gone from a baby to a girl and how independent she has gotten but also it is so nice to have her older (I just loved my baby's).
Nine Things I love about KY
1. I never worry about her being good, it's just natural and I hope it always be.
2. Kindness, she loves her Sister and shows it most of the time
3. Thought fullness she will give to others before herself.
4. Cleanliness, she Likes to be clean (thank goodness I'm not sure I could handle a dirty child)
5. Friend, she is nice to everyone
6. Respect she shows us all the time, she does what she is asked
7. She admits shes a girly girl but told the boys today at her party she was but she wasn't afraid to get down and get dirty :)
8.willing to try new things
9.She is a good person
Happy Birthday Ky love ya

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Awww. Tell her happy birthday, and that I love her, too!

Julie said...

Oh Janet, what a nice post about Kylie. She is a wonderful girl, I love her too. I hope she will always stay just like she is now. Thanks for sharing all those nice things about Kylie.