This was our most favorite thing we did this summer I think, it was a busy summer, and didn't play as much as we wanted to but we played when we could, we went down the river and loved it the kids hadn't been before, Kylie was a little nervous and Emily was excited to dive in, We camped just under Flaming George had a lot of fun riding the 4-wheeler's, staying up late and just enjoying each other. We have gone camping a few times this summer, we went to the water slides, the pool, the splash park, we even made it out of town a few time's, went riding as a family to the hills and enjoyed having everyone on there own 4 wheeler. We made a goal with the kids on reading for 20 minutes a day they did awesome, Kylie finished with about 140ish chapter's which is huge for her, and Emily did about as much. And its time for school to start next week. Emily goes to kindergarten and Kylie is in 4Th grade, I cannot believe both kids are in school this year, but boy are they ready to start. (me to). I think I have even manage to only work while there in school for the most part. (sorry Neika a copied these picture's hope you don't mind)
Friday, August 20, 2010
Summer catch up!!
This was our most favorite thing we did this summer I think, it was a busy summer, and didn't play as much as we wanted to but we played when we could, we went down the river and loved it the kids hadn't been before, Kylie was a little nervous and Emily was excited to dive in, We camped just under Flaming George had a lot of fun riding the 4-wheeler's, staying up late and just enjoying each other. We have gone camping a few times this summer, we went to the water slides, the pool, the splash park, we even made it out of town a few time's, went riding as a family to the hills and enjoyed having everyone on there own 4 wheeler. We made a goal with the kids on reading for 20 minutes a day they did awesome, Kylie finished with about 140ish chapter's which is huge for her, and Emily did about as much. And its time for school to start next week. Emily goes to kindergarten and Kylie is in 4Th grade, I cannot believe both kids are in school this year, but boy are they ready to start. (me to). I think I have even manage to only work while there in school for the most part. (sorry Neika a copied these picture's hope you don't mind)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer. I am totally ready for Chloe to go to school too.
That looks like a blast!
awesome job! i was going to suggest copying them. I'll make a cd of all of them so you can use anything you want!
THANKS for planning this and finding an awesome place to camp!
soo much fun. you guys look like you had a lot of fun.
Wow, you guys had fun! You took some good shots
Post a Comment