
Here we go again, we relisted our home last week again after a terrible experiance with the last realter, I think we did good this time, I have know this lady since I was a kid, and have not seen her in 10yrs or more and I could not remember what she looked like, I for some reason did'nt use her at first but this time we are, she came with a pretty good game plan on what she does to sell I was quit impressed, oh might I ad the pictures looked great the first time, there online automated system already has our house listed on the telephone number and she has a showing already tommarow night, I'm excited, I will keep you posted!!!
3 comments:
Congrats!! I wish you much better luck this time.
And give me time... I will get to answering your tag of 8's... eventually!
I hope things go better this time around. Godd luck!!!
I hope you don't sell!!! Ok fine I'm being selfish...I know I know this is way good for your family but dang it you better visit!!
Post a Comment