Saturday, January 17, 2009

had to share


The other day I walked out my back door to throw away trash and stood there in aw as there was a deer standing in front of me about 10 yards away, I was thinking is that real or fake we were both standing staring at each other, I ran in the house to get the girls and kinda scared it away but he is now at the neighbors shed, I thought that was so awesome how often do you walk outside your house and find a deer at your house staring at you.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

That's crazy! Cool looking pic!

Christy Hair said...

Janet! That is a really neat pic with that deer! Stuff like that doesn't happen very often at all! I saw the picture at the top of your blog with your girls in their cute pink hats... LOVE IT! I can't believe how much they have grown in the last little while. Hope you guys are doing great! (PS you told me that next time you were down you wanted pictures taken, I'm totally down with that!)

Ronda said...

That is awesome. Did you know I used to live in Roosevelt. I've been to the Vernal temple before, it is small, but very pretty.

Brandee Lloyd said...

Hey you. That is one of the joys of living in a small town. Stuff like that just doesn't happen these parts!!! I hope you guys are doing good and we sure miss you down here.