Thursday, January 29, 2009

If you can't say something nice don't say it right?

I had to laugh at my kids, my girls are so thoughtful sometimes in a odd way, but everytime we go somewhere gas station or walmart, my kids tell the cashier something cute about them, like nice earring's or braclet or there hair, I think it's pretty nice right? Well my little 4yr old EMILY yesterday we went to the gas station got our treats and went to the cash register there is always very high maintance girls there but there all quit cute, and Ky and Emily always says stuff cute things to them well Emily tells the cashier she really lover her eye brows, I started laughing so hard and told Emily as the cashier was laughing that was pretty nice diffrent but nice, well when we got to the car and poor Emily didn't understand why I was still lauging she said Mom I just really liked them. It goes to show no matter what, you can never guess what a child will say...

8 comments:

Peggy said...

So sweet! They are really quite observant, aren't they? I love that they always find something to compliment people on. There aren't many kids that do that! I'm coming to them next time I feel in need of a compliment!

Tiffany said...

How cute! We are doing pretty good. I just found out today that my totally awsome babysitter is only going to be able to keep her for another month, but I think I found a really good daycare today. I am going to go check them out before I decide for sure. How do you like being able to stay home a little bit more?

Kristine said...

Ha ha ha! I wish I could have been there. She is so funny! She is one of those kids I really ALWAYS wonder what she is thinking. And sometimes she says it!

Ryan and Megan said...

hey janet-
I still need the address of the bow lady on ebay. I can't find it.
rmdevenish@juno.com
megan

PS. you yell at me for time inbetween posts :)

Tari said...

Well Janet after months I finally got around to finding your blog and it took some work to. But I'm here!!! Stop by and visit me. I have a link to the V5 ward blog were you can check out all the others in our ward who have blogs.
Bunco was great last week!

Julie said...

Jan, Emily is just the cutest little girl. That is so nice of them to look at the good in people. You have taught them well. They will be happy people all their life if they look for the good in everyone they meet.

Kristine said...

By the way, I meant to send you to this lady's blog that does the cutest things with her girls hair. Thought you might like it!
http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com/

Addie and Trevor said...

OMIGOSH...that was so cute! Man I miss having you guys next door. Your girls ALWAYS said nice things that made me feel great. Children have the ablility to do so, I think. Give them kisses and hugs for me!! Love ya! Addie