Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kylie's Village


I've complained alot about Kylie's school since we have been here, I never relized how great Larsen Elem. was until we came here, I have had a few disagreement's with the teacher and the administration and this is how it is, I decided we needed to make the best of what it is and have a better attitude about the school, at Christmas time they sent home for about two weeks popsicle sticks was there homework we need to make a house, Chris and kylie did a great Job on the house, the kids were also was working on a play, I went to the program at the school and decided I had a new respect for the school, they actually told about Mary and Jesus and bethleham, they were awesome the school provided all the costumes and Kylie even had lines (she did great) Kylie showed me what they did with all the popsicle sticks they made a village I was in aww it was so cute, I would of thought proffesionalls did it, at this point I was talking to her teacher about there work I could tell she was trying to win me over after the last conversation we had, I loved this. So I decided to talk positive about the school and maybe Kylie's good maners she could help some of the other kids in school, things are going better she is making friends.

No comments: