Sunday, January 25, 2009

Please don't kill me Chris

I know how gross he is, he's mine all mine the man I love the man I look forward to spending the rest of my life with, sometime's he drive's me crazy (the licking) the muddy boots, pants, and shirt's, the drops of muds that some how appeared but not by him on the floor, the perfectly straight pictures on the wall, the clean car and the fresh oil every 3,000 miles or else, the deer head that mounts on the living room wall, witch is admired by visitors only for me to tell don't took at the deers eyes and he will quit looking at you, the sometimes clean shaven guy that I love (okay that was for him if he reads this) for some reason after 9 years of marrige I am suprised at the new things he comments on, day to day, I am so thankful he changed jobs, I see the man I married years ago come out again after years of stress, and how a new job can change a person for good. p.s. chris had to come in and edit my spelling haha!

6 comments:

Kristine said...

That's so sweet! You two are so perfect for each other! I loved that pic! I didn't send you the grabby pics because they didn't look as good. lol!

dwstick said...

Awwww... the tender moments. hehe

Ryan and Megan said...

wow! what a perfect chris moment!! I do have a picture from the cabin that involved a stool and a bottle if you want to post that one too!! Just kidding- We really miss you guys!! We need to get together!

Ronda said...

so cute. I am glad things are going so well for you guys, and Chris' new job.

Christy Hair said...

That's a fun picture! You guys look happy! What is it with guys always having to do something random?? I swear in half of our wedding pictures Kendrick is sticking his finger in my nose

Neika Boulter said...

Ya that is CHRIS! He is so happy now, and its so nice to see both of you so happy! He does seem to me too, like the Chris I first met!
Hopefully we'll see you soon!